Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its all that I need in my life

Hello Earthlings, a quick update about the concert which was yesterday!
I know its gonna be rushy I know its gonna be rushy HAHA.
I took like 130+++ pictures yet I've only uploaded 40+? I'm so lazy.

{Somebody please wake me up LOL}




Yesterday while I was walking out, I forgot to bring my money and ex-link card.
I ran with my heels back home you knowwww! Hurts so much like please.
Met up with the guys at JEC Mrt station. Saw lotsa C'wealthians too :D


From left to right: Haqim, Yilian, Yingzhen, Grace, Puifun and Me.
I know they're all beautiful and handsome. So don't ask me for their numbers!
:D :D




Quick dinner at Funan IT Mall's KFC outlet.




Bwhaha good citizens don't litter!




You know, this is the Parliament House. Top right hand corner is a policeman.




Look how happy I am (smugs!)


Under a bamboo tree(E! E!)


Like I don't have legs like that LOL.




Random.


HI GROUP SHOT, Thanks YB.




See see its Victoria Concert Hall!


Hi Bestie! 5 years and counting HOHO.




My Bitchy partner!




Shades is ♥


CSS Military Band.


See chiobu beside me! Stealing my limelight somemore HAHA.


(:




This is definitely going to be my Friendster Primary picture.




HALF OF 5/1 PRESENT HAHA. Thanks Darren.

Concert was fun, at the ending part. Everyone at row V got really high!
I can see Linda honey dancing! HAHA awesomely fun, sang and danced!
It ended at around 10 plus. Walked around at Boat Quay, I love the Nightlife(:


MISTERRRRRR.






{But you weren't there.}


Shot through the head.





Bestie, Yilian and I took the mrt home. Yilian went home first.
While Bestie and I went for supper at JEC Mac. She was hungry so I accompained her! See I'm sucha nice friend haha. (No shame ah!) K wuteverrrrr.




My hair looks fished, haa!


Fries taste nice with curry sauce + tomato sauce! Wooohoo.

Homed at 12am. Damn tired. Washed away my makeup, bathe and slept, zomg!
I slept at 2am, didn't even do any homework (kills myself) Thanks to me.

**

And guess what? Yes woke up late today. Rushed and we weren't late for school!
Haha school pretty much sucked, when your mood's really down and tired all.
Met up with Baby boy(: And did some stuffs. Yeah with much love! Xoxo.
To XXX and friends: So what if we did all those? You too did that and why and what are you complaining about now? Both of us don't give a shit you know? HOOOHOOOO!

**

P, Whatever happened to our friendship? Why are you being sucha meanie?
You spite me, whatever for? You used to tell me how close we were together.
Yet nothing seemed right now. If only you were a step faster, quicker,
The present wouldn't have been the same now, would it?







No regrets no regrets, just lessons learnt.

No comments: